Flight Test Pilot – Germany

The European Aviation Safety Agency is looking for a Flight Test Pilot. You must be a national of a EU member state, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway or Switzerland. You should have: At least 15 years of professional experience with a minimum of 10 years of flight experience and 5 years of flight test experience on rotorcraft; A flight test certificate or diploma from a professional flight test training institution and/or extensive professional experience of flying as handling pilot during certification flight testing; To apply: http://easa.europa.eu/recruitment/recruitment.php


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *